RV Park Rules
R V PARK RULES
1. Only standard camping equipment allowed, one camping unit per site.
2. Management reserves the right to limit the number of people and equipment occupying any site.
3. Management reserves the right to change the rules and regulations and to evict for infractions.
4. NO REFUNDS CAN BE MADE.
5. No persons shall erect post or distribute any placard, signs,notice, or posters in the park, NO FOR SALE SIGNS
6. New Seasonal RV’s must be 20 years old or newer.
7. SPEED LIMIT 5 MPH.
8. QUIET TIME 11 PM until 7AM CURFEW 11PM FOR UNDER 18.
9. Mopeds and motorcycles are for entering and leaving PARK only.
10. Grass must be kept cut or SBL will cut and charge $15.00 per cut.
11. DO NOT LITTER; Keep camp Clean.
12. All garbage must be in plastic bags and taken to the trash truck.
13. Fires are permitted when the park is open, they must be attended at all times and properly put out before retiring.
14. No fireworks, firearms, BB guns, or any type explosive allowed.
14a. No person shall hunt, trap, shoot, molest, any bird or animal in this Park.
15. Do not dig holes, ditches in the campsite, Do not CUT, drive nails or attach objects to trees and electric poles.
16. Do Not Walk through other campsites when occupied.
17. No electric heaters and no outside refrigerators any size. Freezer 6 cu. ft. Max.
18. We need copies of your pets rabies certificate on file in the office each year! leash. Pets must not annoy other guests. Owners must clean up after their pets.
19. Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children in PARK, POOL and MARINA. Life vest must be worn in Marina by children under 12
20. Bicycles must have HEADLIGHTS. All Riders under 16 must wear helmets.
21. Do Not Wash Cars in PARK. 22. No washing trailers from Memorial Day through Labor Day. 22a. All Decks, Concrete Pads and Storage Boxes must be pre-approved. Rubbermaid sheds 8×8.
22. No Skate Boarding in park, No hover boards.
23. VISITORS MUST REGISTER UPON ARRIVAL AND PAY $5.00 PER PERSON PER DAY,7AM until 5PM; if they stay less than 30 minutes is free.
24. OVERNIGHT GUEST MUST REGISTER UPON ARRIVAL AND PAY $10.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT.
25. All visitor vehicles must be parked in a designated parking area, if sites full.
26. No PARKING on road or vacant sites. Fine $50.00!
27. All Occupied campsite must have a responsible adult over 21.
28. Any SEASONAL CAMPER NOT REGISTERING THEIR GUESTS WILL FORFEIT THEIR SITE, NO REFUND.
29. Shelter used for dining purposes may not be used for sleeping.
30. Clothes Lines must be taken down when not in use.
31. Games involving thrown objects such as handballs, frisbees shall be restricted to designated areas.
32. Campground is for recreational camping only. NO RENTING UNITS.
32a. Electric Scooters driven by OVER age 21. NO MOTOR SCOOTERS, ATV or 4 Wheelers ALLOWED.
33. All camping units must be equipped with an incoming water check valve.
34. Management assumes no responsibility for loss by fire, theft, wind, water, accidents, vandalism, etc.
35. Additional fee for removal of platforms and RV appliances, etc. For rates check at office.
36. Phone messages and Mail should picked up at the office.
37. All water hoses must be nozzeled and shut off when not in use.
38. ALL GOLF CARTS MUST BE REGISTERED AT OFFICE. GOLF CARTS must be insured, driven by licensed drivers only. No loud mufflers; Headlights required for nite driving.
39. Anyone tampering with the GATE will be evicted. NO REFUND.
40. No Refund on Seasonal Gate passes.
41. Trailers sold on site can’t be older than 20 years and Buyers must be interviewed by management,
42. SITE RENT IS NOT TRANSFERABLE. Buyer must rent the site at the current rate.
43. Upon leaving for Good you must clean up your site and leave it in good condition to get your cleanup deposit back.
44. NO ILLEGAL DRUGS