Steamboat Landing LLC has a key-card entrance gate. The Gate will improve security at the park This gate will keep out non-registered and unwanted people.
- All seasonal campers will buy a key card for the gate.
- Each card must coincide with registered vehicles.
- The key card costs $20.00 each; NO REFUNDS.
- There is a digital camera on the gate at all times.
- Anyone who tampers with the gate will be evicted from the PARK. NO REFUND.
- Anyone who gives the key card to a guest will be evicted from the PARK. NO REFUND.
- The gate will be in operation May 1st to October 15th only.
- All guests will deposit $20.00 on a key card pass.
- The $20.00 deposit will be returned when the key card is returned.
- All guests will continue to pay a day or overnight fee.
- All guests arriving after store hours will park outside the gate and walk to the campsite where they are staying. They must register as a guest the next morning.